The details: Ability to work remotely and bring your own device. Join a dynamic and agile team. Full work flexibility and training opportunities offered. Mandalay Technologies is an established SaaS solution provider, currently expanding into exciting new directions. This diverse and versatile role will be key to contributing to its success. The ideal person for... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
- Ability to work remotely and bring your own device.
- Join a dynamic and agile team.
- Full work flexibility and training opportunities offered.
Mandalay Technologies is an established SaaS solution provider, currently expanding into exciting new directions. This diverse and versatile role will be key to contributing to its success.
The ideal person for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in this field. As a result, the candidate should be able to design new systems, architecture and entire solutions for our customers. Beyond this, have the drive and ability to automate as much as possible meaning – build, test and deploy (which includes our cloud infrastructure). Additionally you’ll be required to monitor and support the systems you build alongside a dedicated support team.
We should mention you’ll need to write a lot of tests, and write a lot of code.
- Significant experience developing web applications (C#);
- Curious – have a niche for solving problems and enjoys sharing knowledge;
- Self-directed and autonomous – driven, self-starter that thrives on delivering high quality outcomes;
- Versatile – can work from high level outcomes all the way down to implementing details;
- Details orientated – deep understanding of good software development principles and architecture (DDD, Clean, 12 factor);
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders; and
- Natural collaborator – a team player that recognises that as we are distributed across the country, collaboration is key to our success and one of the most important aspects in a high functioning team.
About the Team:
- Development team of 12 people, all mid-to-senior including 2 QA;
- Dynamic and agile, curious problem-solvers and creative thinkers;
- Both specialists and generalists in their respective fields; and
- Engaging, inclusive and constantly striving to be the best at what we do.
- Flexible work – we work really flexibly, which is enabled by our outcomes driven culture. We offer flexibility not only with the hours your work, but also the location;
- Remote work – whilst we are headquartered in Brisbane, you have the option to work from anywhere;
- Birthday Policy – if your birthday falls within the working week, consider it a non-workday for the year;
- BYOD – also known as ‘bring your own device’ in which we’ll subsidise you for bringing your own device – allowing you to set up your workstation just as you’d like it, with software of your choice;
- Office environment – we offer a great office environment, based in West End, Brisbane; and
- Development and growth opportunities – into continual growth and development and reaching your full potential? That’s great, because so are we and we can’t wait to support you in this space!
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field with a minimum or equivalent of 3 years of industry experience is desired.
At Mandalay Technologies, we are genuinely excited about the unique contributions you can make to our business and can’t wait to explore this with you. We want you to not only love what you do, but come in, work with your team to solve complex problems, generate new ideas and thinking, challenge the status quo and be challenged. We also get that work can often be a little serious side…so we want you to have some fun whilst you’re at it.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.