ABOUT PETER ALEXANDER The brand Peter Alexander is a living breathing person who is actively involved in the development of his exclusive, unique and luxurious products as creative director. From the moment you walk into a Peter Alexander store it evokes a feeling of laughter and fun, a place where you feel comfortable, warm and... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
ABOUT PETER ALEXANDER
The brand Peter Alexander is a living breathing person who is actively involved in the development of his exclusive, unique and luxurious products as creative director. From the moment you walk into a Peter Alexander store it evokes a feeling of laughter and fun, a place where you feel comfortable, warm and at home.
Peter Alexander joined one of Australia’s most successful retail giants “The Just Group” in 2000, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our Warringah store in the Northern Beaches you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable service experience for every Peter Alexander customer.
This is a full time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisory/management experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Confidence providing praise and improvement feedback to your team
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
- Visual Merchandising experience advantageous
- Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Structured 3 month Assistant Store Manager training plan
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Rotating weekend roster available supporting a healthy work/life balance
- 50% staff discounts on Peter Alexander product
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a ‘can do’ culture where employees see the difference they make.
Peter is an ambassador aka “superhero” for the RSPCA, and he is constantly thinking of ways to raise money and awareness to help all creatures great and small.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Peter – a place where dreams really can come true!
Click the ‘Apply for this job’ button today!