Tasmanian Health Service Tasmanian Hlth Service - Southern Region THS - Sth - Complex, Chrnc & Commty Serv Applications must be submitted by Monday 14 June, 2021 11:55 PM Position details Applications close: Monday 14 June, 2021 11:55 PM AEST Award/Classification: Allied Health Professionals Public Sector Unions Wages Agreement/Allied Health Professional, Level 3 Employment Type:... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Tasmanian Health Service
Tasmanian Hlth Service – Southern Region
THS – Sth – Complex, Chrnc & Commty Serv
Applications must be submitted by Monday 14 June, 2021 11:55 PM
Position details Applications close: Monday 14 June, 2021 11:55 PM AEST
Award/Classification: Allied Health Professionals Public Sector Unions Wages Agreement/Allied Health Professional, Level 3 Employment Type: Full Time
$94,469 to $111,765 per annum
Please note that access to salaries beyond $105,158 is subject to completion of a relevant Graduate Diploma or application to the personal upgrade scheme in accordance with Schedule 8 of the Allied Health Professionals Public Sector Unions Wages Agreement 2019
Allied Health Professional Level 3
Allied Health Professional (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2019
Period of Employment
Permanent, full time, day work, working 76 hours per fortnight commencing as soon as possible.
Please note that part time hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Pulse Youth Health South
As part of a multidisciplinary team providing high quality health and wellbeing services to young people, and in accordance with Agency policies, legal requirements and relevant professional competencies, the Allied Health Professional will:
- Undertake the delivery of quality services to young people, including those with complex and multiple needs.
- Provide professional supervision to Youth Health Service staff and general support to less experienced staff and students.
- Support the Manager Youth Health Service (South) to manage the delivery of clinical services and quality improvement activities.
- Registered with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia; or
- Degree in Social Work giving eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers; or
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre-employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check
- Current Driver’s Licence.
Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.