Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) exists to save lives, create great Australians and build better communities. As one of Australia's most respected community organisations and a world leader in lifesaving, coastal public safety, rescue and education services, SLSA provides many ways to get involved as a volunteer or employee. We rely heavily on the support... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) exists to save lives, create great Australians and build better communities. As one of Australia’s most respected community organisations and a world leader in lifesaving, coastal public safety, rescue and education services, SLSA provides many ways to get involved as a volunteer or employee. We rely heavily on the support of the community to continue to provide this vital service that help keep our beaches safe and protect our Australian way of life.
Our Bondi office is looking for a motivated and proactive National Partnerships Executive to join our Commercial Team. This role is responsible for the successful implementation of national partnerships and licensee agreements.
The primary focus of the Partnerships Executive will be to develop, enhance and grow relationships with SLSA partners & sponsors as well as working with SLSA licensees. The role will ensure leveraging opportunities and reporting are delivered in an integrated, timely and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in servicing sponsors and coordinating a wide range of internal and external stakeholder relationships. To be successful you should also be able to demonstrate the planning and delivery of stakeholder events, activities, and functions across traditional and major events environments.
Key Deliverable areas will include:
- Sponsorship and delivery execution
- Coordinate and manage the servicing of SLSA’s current national partners and licensees.
- Think creatively to develop and co-create options to grow current partnerships and further leverage their sponsorship with Surf Life Saving
- Regularly be in touch with partners and licencees to effectively grow the relationship.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally to ensure the Surf Life Saving brand is represented and amplified.
- Ability to manage key event partners under the guidance of the National Partnerships Manager
- Maintain and update partner and licensee databases.
- Work through post event reporting for key SLSA national events
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of sponsorship’s industry experience with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in areas of Business, Marketing, Events or Sports Management
If you would love work with an iconic Australian not-for-profit organisation
Let us know, bring your expertise to make a difference through sls.com.au