Head up a team of highly-motivated Recruitment Consultants. Enjoy all the autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver amazing results and the development and support required to take your career to the next level. At Robert Walters, our people are our business. So when you join us as a Managing Consultant, you can expect to... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Head up a team of highly-motivated Recruitment Consultants. Enjoy all the autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver amazing results and the development and support required to take your career to the next level.
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. So when you join us as a Managing Consultant, you can expect to be treated like the high- performance professional you are. We’ll give you the autonomy and flexibility to deliver amazing results – and to empower everyone within your team to nurture and support one another. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we offer the attractive personal rewards and team-based bonus you’d expect in a professional services organisation. That way, we’re all working towards the same shared goals, while inspiring each other to reach our full potential.
About the role
This is your opportunity to use all the skills you’ve developed as a high-performing recruitment professional to help build, develop and lead a team within our Technology division as a Managing Consultant whilst taking your career to the next step. Starting to take responsibility for the profitability and business activities of your team, you’ll help us to continually grow Robert Walters by promoting our brand to existing and prospective clients and candidates alike. We’re looking for someone who can lead by example, placing quality candidates with our clients and supporting your team to achieve and exceed their financial and KPI targets. This is the perfect opportunity to make a positive personal impact on the high-calibre candidates and high-profile organisations we bring together while enjoying the support and development opportunities we offer to propel you into a management role.
- Work closely with your Director to identify new recruitment consultants, giving everyone in the team the training and support they need to thrive and achieve their targets
- Gain exposure to carrying out salary reviews and bonus allocations, identifying opportunities to improve individual performances within the team
- Optimise growth opportunities and generate new business by networking, promoting the brand, gathering market information and making business development calls
- Use your in-depth knowledge of each client’s organisation to ensure the team is maximising opportunities
- Source and select appropriate candidates as well as assisting in managing the team’s active and inactive candidate pool
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns on behalf of your clients, keeping in close contact with them to build positive, proactive relationships
To join us as a Managing Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
- The ability to align day-to-day plans with long-term goals
- Extensive recruitment consulting experience ideally within the Technology sector
- Proven success in mentoring other Consultants and a desire to get the best from others
- A commitment to self-development, a drive to make things happen and a target-driven approach
- The entrepreneurial spirit it takes to optimise new opportunities and harness new ideas
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a commercial focus and plenty of initiative
- An understanding of how to motivate, challenge and turn team members into leaders
We’re proud of our culture and of all the people who make this such a friendly, fun and vibrant place to work. People here are supportive, positive and collaborative. We welcome fresh thinking and we encourage everyone, at every level, to share their ideas. We’re focused on the future too – for our clients, for our business and for our people. It means you can look forward to progressing just as quickly as your ambition takes you. And because we recognise that our people are at their best when they’re trusted to do the right things in the right ways, you can expect real flexibility and autonomy. If you’re driven and dynamic, this is the perfect place to achieve your goals as you help us to realise ours.
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Best-in-class training & development programmes to help you reach your potential
- Paid parental leave
- A clear progression plan to management and beyond
- A collaborative working environment that’s sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and cutting edge technology platforms
- Top rewards and discounts, including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- International work and travel opportunities (we have 31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities both locally and overseas and paid volunteer leave
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Winters on 03 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.