Above award salary + benefits Professional development opportunities Career progression opportunities The Centre This lovely centre located in the Central Coast is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join a team of passionate and dedicated educators. The centre provides a warm and nurturing environment and believes that all children are unique and tailor their... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
- Above award salary + benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
This lovely centre located in the Central Coast is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join a team of passionate and dedicated educators. The centre provides a warm and nurturing environment and believes that all children are unique and tailor their learning to this philosophy.
Your role will be an ECT in the Early Learning Centre and you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Centre Director to lead and guide other ECTs to provide the best learning outcome for children
- Programming, observations and documentation of children’s learning and development
- Build warm, respectful and responsive relationships with the children and maintain established relationships with families
To be successful in this position you must have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Provisional or Proficient NESA Accreditation
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please reach out to me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant’s interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Early Childhood Teacher – Central Coast – Above award salary
An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification ,Provisional or Proficient NESA Accreditation, WWCC, First Aid ,