Randstad is working on an exciting opportunity with our valued client Concentrix. With continued growth within the Gold Coast Region Concentrix are looking for experienced customer service officers that are available immediately. Are you fanatical about providing exceptional customer service? Do you have exemplary character with high integrity? Do you have a genuine drive and... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Randstad is working on an exciting opportunity with our valued client Concentrix. With continued growth within the Gold Coast Region Concentrix are looking for experienced customer service officers that are available immediately.
Are you fanatical about providing exceptional customer service? Do you have exemplary character with high integrity? Do you have a genuine drive and desire to not only succeed but exceed your goals in a professional environment? If this sounds like you, read on!
Due to exciting growth Concentrix is expanding one of our largest accounts to the Gold Coast!
To be successful for this position you MUST be an Australian Citizen.
About the role
As a Customer Service Officer, you are representing the client as the frontline of the business. You will be tasked with handling both general and complex enquiries across a range of divisions. Through attention to detail and active listening you will troubleshoot or resolve all enquiries while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
What’s in it for you?
If you are looking to enter into a professional and integral role within the Australian community, with the ability to progress and achieve your career goals, this may be the role for you!
- Hours of work – 7am – 11pm
- $48,500 + super per annum
- Monday – Friday with possible weekend work available
- Permanent Full Time
- Complete Training Provided
- Career progression and continuous coaching and development
- A range of fantastic discounts on goods and services
Who are you?
You believe quality customer service is paramount when dealing with customers of any caliber. You are resilient and have the ability to demonstrate this through managing complex situations.
- Must be an Australian Citizen and at least 18 years of age
- Available between full operational hours as stated above
- You have experience working towards both individual and team KPIs
- Proficient in the use of computers and systems
- Previous customer service experience
- Willingness to learn and take on coaching and feedback openly
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are keen to take on a new challenge in a well established, global organization that truly has the ability to help everyday Australians, APPLY NOW!
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, an Australian Citizen and pass a police check and standard pre-employment checks.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Call Centre, Customer Service, Inbound Call Centre
1 year customer service experience
Secondary School/High School