• Flexible location between Brisbane North, Inner or Gold Coast office • Contract position with the view to extend • Government projects Our Queensland State Government client is seeking a Superintendents Representative to assist with a number of Government projects. The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that both party obligations under the... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
• Flexible location between Brisbane North, Inner or Gold Coast office
• Contract position with the view to extend
• Government projects
Our Queensland State Government client is seeking a Superintendents Representative to assist with a number of Government projects.
The primary purpose of the position is to ensure that both party obligations under the contracts are appropriately fulfilled. The position is responsible for providing contract administration services in accordance with all relevant standards of contract administration and contractual provisions from tender acceptance to final certification on projects as necessary.
Provide operational contract supervisory services in respect to construction and engineering contracts on major and complex projects by:
• Undertaking regular site inspections;• Ensuring site meetings are held at regular intervals and conducted in accordance with a standardised procedure;
• Issuing Variation Orders;
• Assessing contractual claims;
• Processing Contractor’s Requests for Information; and
• Ensuring Building Act Compliance inspections are undertaken and appropriate records kept.
• Provide high-level advice and information to assist the Superintendent in undertaking and administering dispute resolution processes in respect to building and engineering construction.
• Implement contract administration policies and procedures applicable to traditional contracts as identified by the Superintendent.
• Implement post-contract performance evaluation systems and procedures to provide comprehensive and timely information required by the Pre-Qualified Contractor Register.
• Effectively communicate with Clients and all project team members, in relation to all potential cost and time and quality issues.
The successful candidate:
• Strong consultative, organizational, and communication skills
• Relevant qualifications and certificates required (eg. Academic qualification in Project Management, or other building-related qualifications)
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team’s objectives.
When applying, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience as part of your application. Word format is preferred.
For a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Clarissa Anderson on (disabled link)) or email (disabled link)
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Relevant academic qualifications or industry experience