Your new company Is a global leader in professional information services and software solutions. Your new role Looking for an enthusiastic, digital-savvy Senior Marketing Specialist, Research & Learning, APAC to join the APAC Marketing Team. This person will be a senior member of the marketing team and help drive business success by planning, executing, and... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Your new company
Is a global leader in professional information services and software solutions.
Your new role
Looking for an enthusiastic, digital-savvy Senior Marketing Specialist, Research & Learning, APAC to join the APAC Marketing Team. This person will be a senior member of the marketing team and help drive business success by planning, executing, and optimising all marketing and communications.
You will be responsible for the following;
• Create and execute content marketing plan for brand and product awareness, including thought leadership webinars and written content (ie) eBook, blog posts.
• Manage and engage various association partnerships and 3rd party advertising channels.
• Create and own lead-gen campaigns, including ongoing product demo series.
• Partner with Digital Marketing Manager, regarding website optimisation, social media advertising, and SEM campaigns.
• Create and send regular email marketing program.
• Engage external vendors, like the graphic designer, to execute on marketing plans.
• Manage all marketing-related data for R&L including, but not limited to list segmentation, lead management and allocation.
• Establishing collaborative relationships with key groups such as Segment.
• Directors, Product Managers, Sales, Editorial, Customer Support, Operations and Finance.
• Represent marketing in the multidisciplinary R&L leadership group to ensure brand, product, brand and financial objectives are met.
• Continuously improve campaign performance and marketing KPIs across various channels.
Your skills and experience
• Minimum 10 years’ experience as a generalist marketing and communications professional.
• Advanced copy writing experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Demonstrated ability to manage several projects concurrently, with excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, with competing priorities, across the business.
• Action-orientated approach to work and always quick to respond.
• Takes initiative without prompting.
• The strong understand of product marketing best practice.
• Advanced working knowledge of SFDC, GoToWebinar, and ideally Pardot.
• Work/life balance – We encourage and support flexibility.
• The Perks – Health & Wellbeing initiatives, Free On-Site Parking Employee discounts.
• Great culture – Our close-knit team is fun and friendly with social events from time to time.
• Location – Head office is located in Mac Park.
• Innovative company – Take pride in joining a Global Tech Leader.
Your next step
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to (email address) or call me now on 0431564388 to discuss your next role.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.