Your new company Is one of the fastest growing digital wealth platforms in Asia. They build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Their mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost. Your new role You will be in charge of leading our marketing efforts to launch in Australia. As a... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Your new company
Is one of the fastest growing digital wealth platforms in Asia. They build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Their mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
Your new role
You will be in charge of leading our marketing efforts to launch in Australia. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for driving acquisitions and revenue! You will also guide the Marketing team in Australia by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brand.
The successful candidate with be responsible for the following;
• Drive the implementation of (online) marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads and customer acquisition.
• Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies with a focus on online, performance marketing channels.
• Develop and maintain the brand and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
• Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
• Manage channel activities to meet business objectives such as ROI and user growth targets.
• Plan and lead cross functional projects such as campaigns, and/or product improvements.
• Drive user acquisition through online marketing channels such as search, display, social affiliates and referrals.
Your skills and experience
• 6-10 years of experience in marketing and running a marketing function independently.
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in online marketing across multiple channels and markets.
• Proven performance (online) marketing experience with a business with strong online / digital focus (e-commerce, ride-hailing, SaaS, etc).
• Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
• Proven ability to manage budgets.
• Tech-savvy with a passion for innovation and a keen interest in personal finance and investing.
• Strong problem solving with analytical, test and learn mindset.
• Excellent communicator who can formulate ideas and structure findings.
• Highly motivated self-starter with proven track record results delivery.
• Experience in growth stage companies is a plus.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a thirst to be a part of a limitless financial opportunity.
• BA/BS preferred – MBA degree candidates are highly desirable.
• Work/life balance – We encourage and support flexibility.
• Great culture – Our close-knit team is fun and friendly with social events from time to time.
• Location – Head office is located in Sydney CBD.
• Innovative company – Take pride in joining a Global Fintech Company.
Your next steps
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to (email address) or call me now on 0431564388 to discuss your next role.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, SaaS, Fintech
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing
Bachelor Degree in Marketing