Do you want to work for a prestigious brand and have the opportunity to become a Dyson technology expert? We have MULTIPLE part- time permanent positions offering weekend hours across retail stores in Adelaide. Your New Role We have a rare and exciting opportunity for multiple individuals to join the luxurious world of Dyson, working... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Do you want to work for a prestigious brand and have the opportunity to become a Dyson technology expert? We have MULTIPLE part- time permanent positions offering weekend hours across retail stores in Adelaide.
Your New Role
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for multiple individuals to join the luxurious world of Dyson, working as expert demonstrators across the entire technology range, including the floor care, environmental control, and personal care categories.
You will be located at a dedicated homeware & appliance store, approaching potential consumers and educating them on the Dyson line of products. You will be expected to run demonstrations of the products on potential customers, and talk to them about the benefits of becoming part of the Dyson family – Don’t worry, you will be trained on all product lines and may even be eligible to take home a Dyson product!
• Deliver hands on demonstrations to customers
• Engage with customers and explore what they are looking for
• Educate customers on the technology and the various products within the range
• Keep your in store merchandise in perfect condition, and ensure you have sufficient stock levels at all times
• Build relationships with colleagues and other departments in store
• Permanent part time work – Every weekend (1 location on a Friday as well)
• A 3 day training course in Sydney CBD with Dyson specialists
• Work with innovative and high end products
• Penalty rates for weekend work and a potential annual bonus
What do you need to be successful?
• A confident approach and a friendly engaging manner
• Customer service and/or sales experience
• Determination, passion and drive for results
• The ability to work individually but build rapport with customers and colleagues
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Able to work every weekend (one location including every Friday)
• A passion for engineering and technology is desirable, but absolutely not essential
These positions are to start from early July, with a compulsory 3 day training course in Sydney CBD from the 9th of July 2021 (Dyson will cover all flights, accommodation and meals), where you will be taught everything Dyson, meet your colleagues, how to sell via the 4 E’s, and learn how to use all the relevant products.
We have multiple roles across Adelaide. Some locations include Gepps Cross, Hectorville, Marion, Mount Barker, Munno Para, Noarlunga and Woodville. You will only be based at one of the above locations; however flexibility is required to travel from time to time. Interviews will be held on 9th and 10th of June 2021, so please only apply if you are available for the interview and training dates.
If you are passionate about sales by great service, and consider yourself an enthusiastic go-getter, please click APPLY NOW and a Randstad representative will be in contact with you soon.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Retail Experience ,Sales Experience