About the Company Ventia has been engaged to provide Hard and Soft FM services including village maintenance and accommodation to a number of Anglo American sites across the Bowen Basin. Anglo American is a leading global mining company with a portfolio of world-class coal mining operations and undeveloped resources. Anglo American produces and exports the... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
About the Company
Ventia has been engaged to provide Hard and Soft FM services including village maintenance and accommodation to a number of Anglo American sites across the Bowen Basin.
Anglo American is a leading global mining company with a portfolio of world-class coal mining operations and undeveloped resources. Anglo American produces and exports the highest quality hard coking coal around the world to be used for steel production for critical building and infrastructure.
About the Role
Ventia are currently seeking a Refrigeration Mechanic in Moura that is responsible for the commissioning, repairs and maintenance as well as providing technical support within the team at the Village. The Refrigeration Mechanic will work across an 8/6-days DIDO roster and initially be engaged through skout on a casual 8:6 roster thatwill be 3 months work.
• Perform refrigeration work and mechanical services on a planned and reactive basis, related to maintenance, repairs and installation
• Repairs, maintenance and installations of plant & equipment
• Performing peripheral and incidental tasks
• Undertake allocated reactive and breakdown maintenance tasks within time and on budget
• Effectively communicate with customers where required and to support other trades people in maximising customer satisfaction
• Complete all related paperwork as necessary in a timely manner e.g. timesheets, purchase orders, job dockets, minor estimates, technical reports etc.
• Compliance with all Ventia SHEQ policies and procedures
Experiences & Qualifications
• Refrigeration Mechanic trade qualification including relevant qualifications to work with refrigerated gases
• Drivers Licence
• White Card
• Minimum 3 years post trade experience in a Mining/Commercial/Industrial environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with installation/maintenance of heating, air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems
• Previous experience in mechanical service inspections and the preparation of technical reports
• An understanding and commitment to OH&S, risk management and hazard identification
• High level customer focus, engagement skills and responsiveness to customer requests
If you have the above skills and experience and are available for casual work we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button on this page.