My Melrose Park based client has a fantastic full time opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join their highly successful iconic toys import and distribution business. This position is responsible for the maintaining of all financial records and providing monthly management reports. You will be managing a small administration team, overseeing the day to... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
My Melrose Park based client has a fantastic full time opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join their highly successful iconic toys import and distribution business. This position is responsible for the maintaining of all financial records and providing monthly management reports. You will be managing a small administration team, overseeing the day to day business activities and maintaining the IT Network.
The successful candidate must have proven strong leadership and management skills, with great initiative to guide and support their administration team, possess excellent communication skills along with the willingness to learn and understand the individual administrative roles within their team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities include:
• Maintain all financial records
• Prepare EOFY for the conpany’s external accountants
• Maintain all online banking systems and transactions
• Bank account reconcilliations
• Overseas supplier and other expense payments
• Maintain monthly government returns including GST and PAYG
• Stocktake reconcilliations
• Reconcile all balance sheet general ledger accounts and prepare monthly balance sheet and profit and loss reports
• Liase and maintain a great working relationship with external accountants.
• Provide leadership and support to the office team
• Ensure all invoices are despatched on schedule
• Create and maintain spreadsheets- strong Excel experience will be highly regarded
• Understand and provide cover across administrative duties when required due to sick leave/ holidays
• Assist with recruitment and inuction/ training of new staff
• Ensure maintainance of administration job descriptions and procedure manuals
• Filing and record keeping
• Ad hoc duties as required by the Managing Director.
• Maintain the Accounting software
• Maintain company IT equipment systems and documentation
• Manage outsourced IT support
• Manage off-site back up support of files
• Install software upgrades when required.
• Stong leadership/ management skills
• Excellent communication skills in order to lead and support your team but also to liase with the National Sales Manager and Managing Director
• High attention to detail, especially with regard to processing international payments and updating spreadsheets
• Strong IT knowledge and skills around implementing new systems and software upgrades
• Be a team player when needed and the willingness to help the administration team when required
• Stong problem solving skills
• Be able to prioritise tasks for efficiency
Please apply online if you have the experience required for this position. Please call Kammy Lee on 8468 8035 or email (email address) for further enquires. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately, I look forward to seeing your application.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
This role requires strong managing and administration experience. Exceptional communication and accounts administration skills are essential.