KYC / AML Manager 6 month contract 500 pd + super Melb or Syd based The role As an AML / KYC manager you will perform or review customer due diligence on new investors which would involve requesting KYC information, reviewing and verifying the received documentation, conducting screening and communicating findings to the clients in... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
KYC / AML Manager
6 month contract
500 pd + super
Melb or Syd based
As an AML / KYC manager you will perform or review customer due diligence on new investors which would involve requesting KYC information, reviewing and verifying the received documentation, conducting screening and communicating findings to the clients in order to support the AML / KYC team.
Responsibilities of the role
• Provide AML-related and FATCA/CRS reporting to client and address follow-up queries;
• Ensure proper record retention of relevant AML/KYC documentation for an audience that includes Management, Regulators, Internal Audit, Senior Managers and Internal Compliance.
• Perform or review customer due diligence/ KYC on new investors
• Review and provide necessary actions on AML-related escalations received from processing team in Malaysia;
• Liaise with the clients on KYC and AML reporting matters;
• Act as a contact point between clients and processing team in Malaysia on matters relating to AML/KYC;
• Involve in projects relating to AML/KYC which may arise from time to time
• Assist to compile management reporting information to internal and external stakeholders
• Assist with the lodgment of all regulatory reporting on behalf of clients.
• Assist with the preparation of data for internal/external audits.
• 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in conducting customer due diligence/ KYC in a financial services or banking environment
• Understanding of the AML/ CTF Act in particular KYC requirements as well as FATCA/CRS requirement
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff and third parties
• Excellent time management skills, Proactive and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• • Ability to demonstrate a satisfactory level of verbal and written English.
Why choose Randstad to represent you
We are a team of specialists consultants dedicated to the Banking and Financial Services sector. Having placed others into these AML roles successfully, we are in a position to guide you through the application process, which will include an assessment centre. We will advise you each step of the way.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
For further details, please contact (email address) or apply directly