A permanent HR/ Recruitment Coordinator position has come up for our rapidly growing national client . They are located in the Southern suburbs of Brisbane and are seeking an addition to their close knit HR / Recruitment team. Your new manager is a passionate and knowledgeable HR professional who enjoys taking the team to the... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
A permanent HR/ Recruitment Coordinator position has come up for our rapidly growing national client . They are located in the Southern suburbs of Brisbane and are seeking an addition to their close knit HR / Recruitment team.
Your new manager is a passionate and knowledgeable HR professional who enjoys taking the team to the next level, and will give you the freedom to own the recruitment function.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Partner with hiring managers to create the best match for their teams.
• Write and post job adverts on different recruitment platforms.
• Screen CV’s, shortlist candidates and phone screening.
• Coordinate the interview process with the hiring managers and candidates.
• Work on continuous process improvements in the function, since it is a newly created role.
• Building a pipeline of prospective future candidates and maintaining contact
• Conducting inductions for new employees
• Providing statistics and preparing written reports on recruitment and training
• Managing the Talent Management System data (and other related systems);
resetting passwords, scheduling reports, assisting with the management and
enrolment into learning courses, data input into relevant systems
• Undertake HR Administration and HR Operational duties
Your success within this role will be determined by your ability of having a good understanding of the end to end recruitment process. A great background for this role would be if you have experience within volume recruitment. This role is for someone who has a strong passion for learning and growing in their capacity as a HR/Rec Coordinator – Ideally, you are fast paced, innovative and organised.
If you believe you have the passion and drive to succeed within this fast growing organisation, you can apply directly utilising the link provided or by submitting your CV at www.hrpartners.com.au Please ensure that you include the following reference number: 14M0450358
If your application seems like a fit, I will give you a call to get to know you a bit better and tell you more about the role. It is completely fine if you have a notice period, but we will move quickly with this role.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.