Randstad Community Services has partnered with a not-for-profit community childcare centre to recruit 2 Co Lead Educators for permanent full-time positions in the infant and preschool age groups. About the centre: The service is an independent, community-based long day-care centre which has been operational for over 35 years. The building is a historic heritage site... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Randstad Community Services has partnered with a not-for-profit community childcare centre to recruit 2 Co Lead Educators for permanent full-time positions in the infant and preschool age groups.
About the centre:
The service is an independent, community-based long day-care centre which has been operational for over 35 years. The building is a historic heritage site and cottage nestled in a leafy and beautiful location in the city. The centre provides a natural environment and programs which encourage children to explore their interests and develop their sense of curiosity.
It is licensed for 54 children which includes:
• 22 Preschool Children (Aged 3 -5 Years)
• 16 Toddlers (Aged 2 to 3 Years)
• 16 Infants (Aged 6 Weeks to 2 Years)
About the position
As a Lead Educator, you will be expected to direct the education and care of an age group of children and a team of qualified educators.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare, implement and evaluate programs for individual children and groups of children in your care
• Lead programs in accordance with National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
• Provide leadership to a team of qualified educators
• Support management with daily operations at the centre
• Ensure policies and procedures of the service are implemented to a high standard at all times
• Uphold Work Health and Safety at all times
• Develop collaborative partnerships and relationships with parents, families and the community
• Inclusive and supportive team environment
• Professional development opportunities
• 20 percent above award wages
• Generous weekly programming and off the floor non contact time
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this ad with your resume and a cover letter. Alternatively, please contact (email address) or call (disabled link) for a confidential conversation.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant’s interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
ACECQA Approved Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood Qualification