Working in an ECE service provides an opportunity to make a real difference in the way a child approaches learning for life. You get to encourage, nurture and support positive outcomes in children’s health, wellbeing and learning. We work with large national providers to small independent centres, and across all educational philosophies. Tell us where... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Working in an ECE service provides an opportunity to make a real difference in the way a child approaches learning for life. You get to encourage, nurture and support positive outcomes in children’s health, wellbeing and learning. We work with large national providers to small independent centres, and across all educational philosophies. Tell us where and how you like to work.
With an amazing benefits scheme and dedicated work-life partners taking our educators on their career journey, Randstad Education aims to be the easiest education agency to work with.
• Casual Early Years roles available now across Semaphore South, Osborne, West Lakes, Port Adelaide, Peterhead, Gilman and surrounding suburbs. Have we not mentioned your suburb?! Please apply and call – we can help you with opportunities.
• Discounts for all our working casuals on petrol, retail, food delivery, groceries, entertainment, school supplies and more with Australia’s leading retailers and delivery services.
• Our partners have roles open now for Childcare Workers, Assistants, Early Childhood Teachers, and Diploma and Certificate III educators.
• Still studying? Please apply. We have positions for students studying toward their qualification
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care $39.53 per hour including superannuation•
• Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care $34.74 per hour including superannuation•
• If you are working towards a suitable qualification you will be paid upward of $32.55 per hour including superannuation•
• • Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
• Choose where and how you work, managing your schedule via our portal
We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience. We work with providers who are extensively screened, match our people values and offer best in industry child to educator ratios.
• Qualified or working toward your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or a Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood
• RAN Responding to Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care Certificate
• Transport accessible and a willingness to travel to different locations around your area
• Motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
• An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
• Australian work rights & a willingness to gain your Issued DCSI letter or WWCC
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education, we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
Questions? Call our Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to (email address) or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don’t forget to ‘like’ us on our ‘Randstad Education Australia’ Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at (disabled link)
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.