Are you an experienced AIN or have you recently completed your Certificate III in Aged Care? This is an exclusive opportunity for an Assistant in Nursing to join a highly reputable company. Work full time in a modern and spacious aged care facility in the beautiful country backdrop of Ballina, NSW while you provide a... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Are you an experienced AIN or have you recently completed your Certificate III in Aged Care? This is an exclusive opportunity for an Assistant in Nursing to join a highly reputable company.
Work full time in a modern and spacious aged care facility in the beautiful country backdrop of Ballina, NSW while you provide a resident-centered approach in providing support with daily life activities, social and emotional wellbeing, and personal care and hygiene.
• Provide meaningful contributions to the lives of the facilitie’s residents
• Full time hours available from Monday to Sunday and fortnightly rosters
• Reduced private health cover
• Travel, home and car insurance discounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Salary sacrificing options
• Parental leave scheme
• Supporting all personal care needs for individuals as required in a respectful and caring manner, including typical duties like showering, dressing and feeding
• Assist in centre based duties such as tidying, house cleaning and hygiene
• Arrange and supervise lifestyle activities designed to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing
• Maintain accurate and legible records of all administrative functions of the programs to allocated time frames
• Maintain high standards of confidentiality while relating to clients, families, carers, colleagues and others key stakeholders involved in the care
• Adhere to all facility policies and procedures while providing friendly and caring support
• Reporting and adherence to all requests from the Aged Care Supervisor/Manager
• Certificate III or higher in individual support, aged care – additional training or experience in administering medication is advantageous
• Previous demonstrated experience working in aged care/ with elderly patients
• Completed Federal police check (valid within 3 years) and ability to provide documentation
• Must have a flu vaccine from last year and be willing to obtain one for this year in accordance with legislation
• You have a patient, flexible and understanding outlook in your profession
• You have a natural supportive and caring nature and passion in your work
• You are committed to the rights of elderly living dignified lives
• Strong communication, organisational and problem solving skills
• Strengths to cope with the physical demands of the role as an AIN, i.e manual handling, lifts and managing complexities
• Ability to perform domestic jobs efficiently to high standards
Apply today to receive a call and to have a confidential discussion with one of Randstad’s Talent Specialists in Healthcare recruitment.
Alternatively contact Amy McConnell by phoning: 1300 289 817 or emailing: (email address)
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Certificate III in individual support – aged care or similar or higher