Your next opportunity! Exciting entry level positions within the General Insurance sector to kick-start your career. You will be working for a global leader within the banking and financial services industry and one of the big four banks. This opportunity will allow you to start your career within Finance and gain exposure to products and... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Your next opportunity! Exciting entry level positions within the General Insurance sector to kick-start your career. You will be working for a global leader within the banking and financial services industry and one of the big four banks. This opportunity will allow you to start your career within Finance and gain exposure to products and services surrounding Insurance.
What we are looking for We are looking for ambitious, customer focused individuals, who enjoy providing solutions for clients and customers alike and want to start and nurture their career within financial services. Banking experience is not essential, as the right attitude, the ability to learn, adapt and deliver results in a fast paced environment is the key to success in this role.
Ideally you will have experience in: • Analyse insurance and financial documentation
• Your ability to empathise with customers and stakeholders
• Banking experience Insurance or financial services is desirable, but not essential
• Negotiating, problem solving and dealing with complex enquiries
• Be a strong team player to contribute to process improvement
• Educating customers and explaining complex information in simple terms
• Working in a fast paced environment with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
The Benefits In return for your commitment to this role you will be working for an employer who provides staff with:
• Development, top class training and clear career progression
• Temp to Perm within a Big4 Bank
• Interviewing immediately
• Supportive management that will provide you with training and career development
• An attractive hourly rate
• Lots of shops and cafes to socialise with your team
• Located in Barangaroo right next to Wynyard train station
• Working full time Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm
If you are ready to kick start your career within the banking and finance industry, and can begin full time work in January next year please Apply Now .
If you have any questions, please contact Clio Lenzi on (disabled link) or (email address)
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.