I am currently working with a high profile global provider of economy, technology and political news. Their business intelligence unit helps prepare leaders to make strategic decisions with confidence by arming them with fundamental statistics and intelligence. The Asia Pacific region has been rapidly growing, and they are seeking an experienced Account Manager to nurture... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
I am currently working with a high profile global provider of economy, technology and political news. Their business intelligence unit helps prepare leaders to make strategic decisions with confidence by arming them with fundamental statistics and intelligence.
The Asia Pacific region has been rapidly growing, and they are seeking an experienced Account Manager to nurture all of their existing clients, and ensure they are getting the most out of their contracts.
As the new Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting all clients face to face and strengthening those relationships. You will be responsible for broadening the opportunities within your clients organisations and exposing your business to new teams, offering an A Grade service to all of your contacts to ensure that retention levels increase, and customer satisfaction and loyalty is considered second to none.
You will be reporting into the company’s Client Services Director, a seasoned professional within the business who is based in an intimate Sydney office. Your new Manager is extremely keen to offer flexibility and autonomy and will be relying on you to bring in fresh ideas and approaches.
• Meet existing clients face to face to discuss current activity and ensure services being provided are relevant
• Offering training to clients who are not utilising the data to it’s best potential
• Negotiate terms of renewal and annual price increases, along with upselling additional subscription services where relevant
• Achieve business growth through up and cross selling with existing clients
• Identify any clients that are at risk and service accordingly
• Reporting sales and accurate forecasts to internal management
• Keeping abreast of current affairs and global trends which will assist in your ability to have more strategic conversations
Your Ideal Skills:
• Account Management experience ideally selling information solutions or services through a subscription model, but certainly not essential for the right candidate
• Ability to consultatively sell solutions and understand which products will be relevant to clients
• Confidence and proven record of negotiations skills
• Proven ability to increase client retention rates
• Experience in negotiating price increases and renewals
• Experience in identifying at risk clients, and the ability to salvage those relationships
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• The ability and willingness to travel
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary package between the range of $90k and $105k + Super + Bonus
• Travel and phone allowances
• Autonomy and flexibility
• Career growth – Lots of success stories within the organisation
• Hands on and online training
• Exposure to confidential economy and current affair data
This position is currently open and interviews will be taking place ASAP. Please either click APPLY, or email (disabled link) along with a copy of your resume/LinkedIn profile for a confidential conversation.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Bachelors Degree within a relevant field is desired but not essential