Opportunity to join a high performing data driven team Challenge yourself to achieve strong commercial outcomes Permanent role in our Mascot campus Qantas Loyalty is an innovative data led business that drives customer loyalty through our Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Business Rewards programs. As the Senior Campaign Analyst, you play an integral role in... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
- Opportunity to join a high performing data driven team
- Challenge yourself to achieve strong commercial outcomes
- Permanent role in our Mascot campus
Qantas Loyalty is an innovative data led business that drives customer loyalty through our Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Business Rewards programs.
As the Senior Campaign Analyst, you play an integral role in the design and delivery of new campaigns. This will include executing the marketing and communications strategy to our frequent flyer members to unlock new profit pools from leveraging joint owned data sets.
The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled digital individual who is results orientated, highly analytical with experience in data analysis and reporting. You will possess strong communication skills and demonstrate a good understanding of the Australian market place, being abreast current trends within in this space to achieve strong commercial outcomes.
- Previous experience in campaign analytics, building and executing multichannel marketing campaigns preferred but not essential
- Preferred knowledge of statistical modelling tools and techniques e.g. SAS, segmentation, propensity models
- Experience in Financial Services, Audience Management, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Omniture, SAS, Tableau is desirable
- Tertiary degree in Mathematics, Marketing, Statistics, Computing or related analytical field is desirable
- Understanding of online infrastructure e.g. cookies, tags, ad serving
- Good knowledge of Australian marketplace
- Flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude; eagerness to learn new things and get involved in whatever required
- Capable of managing and prioritising a number of competing tasks for different departments
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks & meet deadlines.
- Strong influencing skills with ability to effectively liaise at all levels within Qantas.
- Advanced skills in Excel, SQL querying and relational databases are essential
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.
Applications close: 13th October 2021