Boutique agency in Chinatown seeking an experienced Property Manager; $90k package; Parking provided; Well looked after portfolio of 150 managements Our client is a boutique Sydney agency in the heart of the city. They have made their success by providing top tier service to both local and international clients. Due to growth, they are currently... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Boutique agency in Chinatown seeking an experienced Property Manager; $90k package; Parking provided; Well looked after portfolio of 150 managements
Our client is a boutique Sydney agency in the heart of the city. They have made their success by providing top tier service to both local and international clients. Due to growth, they are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to come on board with their close knit team and predominantly service their Chinese clientele.
In the role of Property Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a well looked after portfolio of approx. 150 properties
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance requests as required
- Conduct ingoing and outgoing inspections as required
- Develop strong relationships with new/existing landlords and tenants
- Coordinate lease renewals and manage lease negotiations/rent reviews
- Prepare for and attend tribunal hearings on landlord’s behalf
The ideal candidate for the role of Property Manager will have:
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese preferred but NOT essential.
- Previous experience in either a Property Officer or Property Manager position
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A first-class rapport builder who can nurture client relationships
- Proven experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Experience mentoring and delegating workloads to Junior staff
- First class personal presentation is a given
- Valid Driver’s Licence and a reliable vehicle
- Fantastic opportunity to join a premium CBD boutique agency
- Work alongside a true industry guru who holds and incredible reputation in the industry
- Up to $90k package on offer!
- LOADS of support from a well-resourced and dedicated team
- Immaculately-maintained portfolio close to the office
- Young, fun and down to earth team who are passionate about all things property management and love working together
- Modern office in a beautiful location close to shops and cafes
- Parking provided
- Lifestyle focused business that doesn’t believe in overloading or overworking their staff – this employer truly values work-life balance!
Apply in Strict Confidence
This role is BRAND NEW today and is exclusive to P3 Recruitment. It is not to be confused with anything else advertised.
Submit your CV by hitting APPLY NOW or contact:
Mobile: 0413 902 850
To keep up to date with our latest jobs, visit our website:
Like us on Facebook:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Follow us on Instagram:
Check out our Google Reviews: