Employment Type: Temporary Full Time Remuneration: $81,884.00 - $127,922.00 Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition ID: CAM10953 Provisional Fellow - Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Perinatal) - Liverpool Hospital, SWSLHD About The Opportunity Liverpool Hospital is recruiting for a Provisional Fellow to complement and enhance the current Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Perinatal) department. Life at South Western Sydney Local... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time
Remuneration: $81,884.00 – $127,922.00
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: CAM10953
Provisional Fellow – Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Perinatal) – Liverpool Hospital, SWSLHD
About The Opportunity
Liverpool Hospital is recruiting for a Provisional Fellow to complement and enhance the current Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Perinatal) department. Life at South Western Sydney Local Health District is rewarding, progressive and diverse and is always focused on achieving our Vision of Leading Care, Healthier Communities.
Where You’ll Be Working
At South Western Sydney Local Health District we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we don’t just accept differences but we honour and support it. Committed to providing a working environment that thrives and values diversity, we encourage people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background and people with a disability to apply.
South Western Sydney Local Health District employees are able to enjoy the benefits of salary packing. Visit for more details.
Workplace Giving Program
South Western Sydney Local Health District employees also have the opportunity to make a difference to help those less fortunate. Visit the for more information.
What you’ll be doing
Provisional Fellow in Perinatal Obstetrics
Post-Membership Advanced Trainee with an interest in managing high-risk women in the birthing unit environment and ante-natal clinics. This position would suit a post-membership trainee with an interest in providing intra-partum care for women with complicated obstetric or medical histories. The successful applicant would work alongside the Provisional Fellow, MFM Fellow and Obstetric Medicine Fellow to co-ordinate the antenatal journey of these high-risk women during their time at Liverpool Hospital. Their supervision would be undertaken by the On-call Obstetrician and Birthing Unit Director.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please ensure you address the selection criteria as thoroughly as possible. * MBBS or equivalent, currently registered or eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Holds MRANZCOG or equivalent and demonstrated commitment to relevant Advanced Training program and ability to work in a complex clinical environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork, time management and problem solving skills in the clinical setting. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience in women’s health obstetrics and gynaecology with clinical competence in procedural obstetrics including assisted vaginal and caesarean deliveries and management of obstetrical emergencies.
- Competency in management of acute gynaecological problems including experience in laparoscopic surgery.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement, patient safety and risk management
- Demonstrated interest and willingness to teach Junior Medical Staff and research
- Preferable experience in ultrasound and high risk obstetrics.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the
2) Find out more about for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Stephanie Penza at Stephanie.Penza@health.nsw.gov.au
Application Close Date: 11/06/2021
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application now.
Stepping Up – Close the Gap
aims to assist Aboriginal applicants understand how to apply for roles with NSW Health by clarifying the recruitment and onboarding process.
If you are an Aboriginal person and wish to obtain more information about applying for a role within South Western Sydney Local Health District, please contact the SWSLHD Aboriginal Workforce Team on .