As one of Australia's leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation's highest profile sites. We are grounded by our long and successful history which commenced in 1896 and we are proud to be owned by... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. We are grounded by our long and successful history which commenced in 1896 and we are proud to be owned by Security Intelligence services (SIS), one of Asia-Pacific’s largest security personnel companies, with more than 150,000 employees. In Australia we enjoy the loyalty and commitment of our diverse and skilled group of 6,500 employees who appreciate the stability and diversity of employment opportunities through our outstanding variety of client relationships.
We are a customer-focused and service orientated Company where initiative and autonomy are encouraged. We value and promote an environment that fosters open communication and working as an integrated team.
The position is primarily responsible for providing a security presence whilst remaining alert and focused. You will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and customer focused team. You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all our customers, and you will also build strong relationships with your internal stakeholders.
What does an Embassy Security Officer Role offer?
- Extensive site specific training (including batons and handcuffs);
- A variety of roles and duties including foot patrols, vehicle patrols and inspections, screening and static guarding;
- National contracts;
- Long term employment with career development opportunities.
To be considered for a position in Canberra you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen;
- Be willing to obtain multiple Government and Site Specific clearances;
- Have the ability to work 8,10 and 12 hour shifts across days and nights;
- Hold an ACT Security Licence (or be willing to obtain);
Additionally, you must:
- Be dedicated and reliable;
- Enjoy working with customers and have superior customer service skills;
- Be physically fit and active; and
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
Employees at our embassies receive the following benefits:
- Excellent working conditions including free parking;
- A site specific uniform;
- Specialised site based training; and
- Access to a range of employee benefits to help reduce the cost of living
Our employees enjoy working with MSS Security because of our;
- People and culture focus;
- Extensive development and progression opportunities ;
- The stability and certainty we provide; and
- Safe, healthy and productive workplace focused on wellbeing
- Passionate organisation, always looking forward and continuous improvement focused.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Master Licence: 17501687
Click APPLY and you will be taken through to the MSS Talent Management System to complete your application. Once there, you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and CV. To give yourself the best opportunity to progress your application, please outline in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the role requirements.
We thank you for taking the time to consider MSS as a future employer and look forward to hearing from you.