Sydney, Full Time, IT JobsVacancy Listing Dates 6/01/2022 to 3/02/2022Please Quote Reference Number 84031Immediate start availableAttractive remuneration package - $100,000 - $120,000Join the team at Lumiant Pty Ltd in SydneyLumiant Pty Ltd are looking for an experienced Developer Programmer to join our team based in Sydney.To be considered for this position, you will need to... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Sydney, Full Time, IT Jobs
Vacancy Listing Dates 6/01/2022 to 3/02/2022
Please Quote Reference Number 84031
- Immediate start available
- Attractive remuneration package – $100,000 – $120,000
- Join the team at Lumiant Pty Ltd in Sydney
Lumiant Pty Ltd are looking for an experienced Developer Programmer to join our team based in Sydney.
To be considered for this position, you will need to demonstrate a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and two years of relevant post qualification employment experience OR at least five years of relevant employment experience.
You will also need to demonstrate:
- Experience in modern software engineering practices focused on being agile, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Quality API Engineering;
- Experience designing, developing and debugging in a variety of languages including, but not limited to, Python with a solid understanding of object orientated design principles and design patterns;
- Experience designing, developing and integrating API's and building microservices;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL and an understanding of when to use one over the other;
- Experience with version control tools such as Git, build tools such as Gradle and testing tools such as Junit etc;
- Ability to write effective, scalable and secure code with a good understanding of automated testing, writing readable and maintainable tests;
- Experience with AWS and Linux, or another cloud provider eg. GCP, Azure;
- Experience with Python or another object oriented language eg. Java, C#;
- Experience with SQLAlchemy or another object relational mapper eg. Hibernate, Spring Data JPA;
- Experience with integrating with 3rd party APIs;
- Deep Salesforce knowledge and possess Salesforce Platform Developer certification;
- Proven experience thriving in an unstructured and “move fast” environment;
- Proven experience communicating and working successfully cross-functionally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Aim towards continuous delivery, removing obstacles and identifying potential for delivery, business and process improvements;
- As required interact with 3rd parties to integrate with their systems or facilitate integrations into our APIs;
- Build, maintain and modify the code for software applications;
- Collaborate closely with the organization and design specialists to deliver excellent software products in an agile environment;
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and guidelines including those relating to information security;
- Construct technical specifications, including cyber security from our business functional model, test and write technical documentation;
- Contribute and adhere to best coding practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery processes;
- Contribute ideas and improvements to our tech stack;
- Develop high production, scaleable quality code;
- Develop resilient and secure database architecture that can perform sufficiently fast queries for product owners to retrieve relevant information;
- Ensure products are adequately developed, tested and are fit for purpose;
- Interpret specifications, technical designs and flow charts;
- Keen attention to detail, design and implement efficient, intuitive, modular and testable code.
This is a full time position with an immediate start available. A remuneration package of $100,000 – $120,000 will be offered to the successful applicant.
APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.