Job Description About Infosys: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Short Description: Cloud & Infrastructure Transformation practice. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with multiple Project Managers, Infrastructure and Application Architects, Client Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts on large transformation program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driving large Data Center, Cloud & Infrastructure Transformation programs.
- Program Initiation and Planning: Create integrated program plan covering multiple work streams / projects including aspects such as cost, schedule, program scope, requirements, risk, quality, communication & stakeholder management, effort estimation, resource planning, measurement criteria or metrics for every work stream and consolidate the same to arrive at the final estimate for the project.
- Leverage the MSA structure to review the SOWs / work orders to understand the commitment / expectations.
- Program Governance: Identify the stakeholders, Review the subprogram governance with the concerned client Program Managers. Set up the communication plan and escalation process
- Reviews: Conduct program reviews with relevant stakeholders to identify / manage issues & risks and ensure smooth delivery provide delivery governance and resolve escalated project issues affecting the program. Review and monitor all phases of the project (requirements gathering, design, architecture, build, testing, implementation, warranty) on a regular basis and suggest corrective actions.
- Tracking: Track actual vs planned program progress. Collaborate with the Project Managers of individual projects to create / review and track the project management plan as well as subsidiary plans including the cost, schedule, staffing/pyramid management, scope, requirements, risk, quality, communication & stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- At least 11 years of Information Technology experience
- At least 10 years of experience in directing and driving multiple large Data Center, Cloud or Infrastructure Transformation programs
- At least 10 years of experience in end to end Program and Project Planning, execution including experience in Data center or cloud transformation projects and programs.
- Developing, measuring and reporting on success of the program
- Identifying and maintaining strong working relationships with all strategic programs and partners
- Monitors program results against technical specifications.
- Achieve results through others by setting and communicating goals and metrics, monitoring progress; providing ongoing coaching and feedback, and reinforcing behaviour that drive high performance
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
Technology|Adobe Experience Cloud|Adobe DTM