WHO YOU ARE Candidate profile (text) - Default language We are looking for an experienced people leader to join our team at the DC in Marsden Park. You enjoy working in a fast paced, vibrant and changing multidimensional environment and appreciate the mix of strategic, tactical and operational tasks. You are a people's person, with... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
WHO YOU ARE
Candidate profile (text) – Default language We are looking for an experienced people leader to join our team at the DC in Marsden Park. You enjoy working in a fast paced, vibrant and changing multidimensional environment and appreciate the mix of strategic, tactical and operational tasks. You are a people’s person, with proven experience leading through the unknown. You are a confident communicator who can communicate clearly and effectively to influence other co-workers and leaders within the business. You demonstrate good self-awareness leading yourself and others, and strive to provide a great working environment, whilst delivering results. You are a forward thinker who works calmly under pressure, taking ownership of quick decisions and problem solving. You have a sound understanding of processes and operations within a warehouse environment including chain of responsibility and forklift operations, and ensure you take a people-centric approach to lead from within.
Key responsibilities (title) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities (text) As Warehouse Team Leader, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Leading the day-to-day operations of a large team of warehouse co-workers to ensure goods are delivered within agreed timeframes, quality standards, with the lowest possible operational costs.
- Influencing, motivating and leading your co-workers to reach individual and team KPIs and targets.
- Planning and executing the daily resource setup, adjusting resources where needed.
- Tracking resource and efficiency data (such as e-tool and rostering) and providing this to the Central Fulfilment Goods Flow Manager to enable finding better ways and continuously improving operations.
- Implementing daily inventory processes, completing quality processes, planning and execution of Goods Flow in/out, implementing the Range and mapping strategy and daily movement of handling materials.
- Identifying, recruiting, retaining and developing warehouse co-workers to secure a diverse, competent and high performing team and future succession
Team vision ( title) TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Team vision (text) At IKEA, we are strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment that values inclusion and diversity, where you can bring your whole self to work, and we encourage applications from people across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. IKEA believes in equal pay for work of equal value.
We offer many benefits at IKEA other than just having the opportunity to work for a global company! Along with a focus on your personal and career development goals and being a part of an inclusive culture driven by values, you will be entitled to great initiatives including above award rates, penalty rates (including Sundays and public holidays), annual leave loading, co-worker discount, subsidised meals in our co-worker restaurant, free parking and our TACK! loyalty program. If you’re interested in working with us, apply now!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!