Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HRIS/Payroll Officer to join our fun, hardworking Human Resources team. We provide an advisory and operational support service employees across the organisation.... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of disability services, offering choice and independence to thousands of children and adults living with disability in Western Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HRIS/Payroll Officer to join our fun, hardworking Human Resources team. We provide an advisory and operational support service employees across the organisation. This role will see you being the gatekeeper for HR systems; creating efficiencies and ensuring data integrity, in order for us to deliver a high quality service to our internal customers. You will also support our Payroll function.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HRIS and/or Analytics
- Advanced skills in Human Resources Information Systems including Payroll, HR, Recruitment and Rostering
- Experience in end-to-end Payroll processing
- Clear understanding of Single Touch Payroll requirements
- Sound experience in interpreting and applying relevant Awards, Agreements, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Highly developed skills in the analysis and interpretation of data
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Understanding of the relevant industrial instruments, technology, procedures, practices, acts, regulations and processes used within HR functions.
- Strong attention to detail, methodical and accurate
- Strong problem solving, time management and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Advanced Excel – manipulate data, formulas, pivot tables, V-Lookups.
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Human Resources, equivalent or relevant experience in Human Resources or Payroll.
As a not-for-profit, purpose driven organisation, our values are fundamental to how we work at Rocky Bay. We place great importance on looking for better ways, providing excellent customer service, working together, being professional and accountable. If you embody these values and have the required experience, skills and motivation, this is a rare opportunity to secure an exciting role with Rocky Bay be part of our success and make a difference to the lives of people living with a disability.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please click the Apply Now button, and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter letting us know why you should be the one!
For more information, please call Jackie Vernon, Manager Talent & Workforce on (08) 9383 1922.
To view the position description .
Applications for this role will take you to the employer’s site.
Paper plane icon
Email me more jobs like this.
Ethical Jobs in cities
Expand Ethical Jobs in cities
Ethical Jobs in Regional centres
Expand Ethical Jobs in Regional centres
Ethical Jobs near you
Collapse Ethical Jobs near you
Expand Top Searches
Ethical Jobs Logo
Copyright © 2021 Ethicaljobs.com.au ABN 45 133 489 657 We respectfully acknowledge the Kulin Nations – the traditional owners of the place now known as Melbourne, on which our office stands. We pay respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging. We also recognise that no treaty was ever signed with the Kulin Nations, nor was this land ever ceded by them. We support the treaty currently being negotiated to make amends for past wrongs.