People & Culture Consultant APAC for a successful global Financial Services company headquartered in Sydney Your new company A medium sized successful global Financial Services company headquartered in Sydney are seeking a new member of their HR team to support HR operations. Their offices are based in Sydney CBD. Your new role As the People... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
People & Culture Consultant APAC for a successful global Financial Services company headquartered in Sydney
Your new company
A medium sized successful global Financial Services company headquartered in Sydney are seeking a new member of their HR team to support HR operations. Their offices are based in Sydney CBD.
Your new role
As the People and Culture Consultant you will be responsible for several operational and administrative duties and acts as the first point of contact for HR queries. This is an APAC focused role in the global HR function. You will be:
- First point of contact for employees on HR queries
- Manage all onboarding and offboarding processes
- Administer all P&C related documentation
- Provide operational support for benefits offering
- Provide support for recognition and engagement programs;
- Maintain HRIS data and employee files for all employees based in the APAC region
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience as a human resources administrator or coordinator or similar role;
- Knowledge of human resources processes and practices essential;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – highly organised with excellent time management skills;
- Ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Capability with MS Office including MS Excel.
What you’ll get in return
A fantastic role where you will be able to work for a global growing organisation. You will have an APAC focus and be joining a fantastic team with an inspiring leader. Good flexibility and working from home, plus a competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2564042
Job ID: 2564042 dkFTOgEODDiwcRHv
Posted Date: 08 Oct 21
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in Asia Pacific and the UK and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Hays believes the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. They are passionate about connecting candidates with the right job for them.
Hays operates in over 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. They find permanent jobs for over 15,000 people a year and temporary and contract assignments for over 25,000 people a year and at any one time employ over 20,000 temporaries and contractors.