One of the big 4 Banks is looking at adding a financial planner to its team based in Perth. Your new company Your new company is one of the big 4 banks and this position has come available due to growth and movement. You would be working in a small close-knit team. Your new role... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
One of the big 4 Banks is looking at adding a financial planner to its team based in Perth.
Your new company
Your new company is one of the big 4 banks and this position has come available due to growth and movement. You would be working in a small close-knit team.
Your new role
As a Financial planner, you will be responsible for building the Financial Advice business by developing productive relationships with customers and offering advice, products and services to meet their needs. This can be achieved by providing advice on investment and risk products to customers that are either through your own networks or from the branch, Commercial and Private Bank referral networks. Working in a collaborative team environment, you will have access to mentoring and professional development. You will also be supported by qualified support staff and paraplanners. Other duties that are involved in the role are:
- Provide valuable advice and empower customers to make the right decisions that will help them to achieve their short and long-term goals
- Drive excellence in quality of advice, values and compliance
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
What you’ll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
- Completion of Diploma in Financial Planning
- RG 146 compliant for providing personal advice
- Relevant Degree or Graduate Diploma
- SMSF and Margin Lending qualifications not essential but highly preferable
- Previous experience in producing financial plans and dispensing advice for a variety of client needs according to the highest ethical standards
- Sound technical knowledge enabling the best outcomes for customers
- Ability to network, use initiative and work autonomously
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to coach and support referral partners to help them understand our proposition and the value you can provide to customers, resulting in quality referrals.
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
What you’ll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- Attractive salary
- Work in Friendly team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Working for an establish company
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Banking contact Rory Jackson at Hays on 08 9265 9133 or email Rory.Jackson@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2555957
Job ID: 2555957 7s9PUmTAObJCKrcw
Posted Date: 25 Sep 21
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in Asia Pacific and the UK and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Hays believes the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. They are passionate about connecting candidates with the right job for them.
Hays operates in over 40 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. They find permanent jobs for over 15,000 people a year and temporary and contract assignments for over 25,000 people a year and at any one time employ over 20,000 temporaries and contractors.