Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting Automotive Fintech transformations in Australia & NZ. Be part of the exciting journey to revolutionise fleet and mobility solutions Be part of a team that is striving to "be better, be different" St Leonards Location Our story so far... Eclipx... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Ready for a challenge? Opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting Automotive Fintech transformations in Australia & NZ.
- Be part of the exciting journey to revolutionise fleet and mobility solutions
- Be part of a team that is striving to “be better, be different”
- St Leonards Location
Our story so far…
Eclipx Group is an ASX listed established leader in vehicle fleet leasing, fleet management and diversified financial services across Australia and New Zealand and offers consumers, businesses, and governments access to solutions including fleet leasing, fleet management services, novated leasing, and medium term accident replacement vehicles through its suite of brands.
About your Position…
We are seeking an experience Fleet Services Consultant to join our St Leonards team. The primary focus of a Fleet services consultant is to manage the maintenance programs of Eclipx customers/accounts effectively and efficiently. The role has a strong focus on cost control/cost reduction and reliability whilst providing excellent customer service. Ensuring maintenance is carried out in accordance with Eclipx service, repair and warranty guidelines without compromise to safety.
You will be responsible for:
- Fleet Services function responsibilities as required for Repairs and Maintenance / Fleet Services but not limited to – maintenance service authorisation calls, Fuel card administration, registration and insurance renewals processing.
- Deliver outstanding customer service outcomes to all stakeholders
- Reconciliation of issued work authorities
- Delivery of Maintenance Services as outlined in Maintenance policy/procedures
- Provide authorisation and management of repairs and maintenance to ensure the vehicle is returned to operational in the quickest and most cost effective timeframe possible.
- Maintain Data Integrity within the ERP by ensuring all maintenance coding is completed in accordance with policy.
- Manage Maintenance Inclusions/Exclusions ensuring customers are informed of charges
- Maintain good relationships and communicate with key Account Managers
- Collaborate and participate in team activities to improve the delivery of services
- Provide support to the business by participating in initiatives and projects as required.
- Other duties as required
What we need from you…
- Experience with Fleet administration management roles or similar
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills specificallyin excel
- Experience in a similar role, prior experience with customer service management a must
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package – including base salary, super and annual bonus.
- Added benefits – Including staff discounts, extra 5 days annual leave per year, salary packaging, novated vehicle lease and flexibility to work from different sites and from home.
- Training and Education – We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative.
- An exciting career – As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
If you are looking for a new challenge, a great culture and are ready to make your mark in an interesting role then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We look forward to hearing from you!