Job ID: 586407 Job type: Full Time - Permanent Location: Perth, Karratha, Pilbara, Pilbara region Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Management, Construction, Civil Engineering Who we are Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Job ID: 586407
Job type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Perth, Karratha, Pilbara, Pilbara region
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Management, Construction, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has a long history of delivering transport infrastructure projects under a variety of contracting models. Services include the design and construction of light rail, heavy rail, signalling, track and station works, rail safety technology, bridges and roads.
Our WA Infrastructure Projects division are now seeking an experienced Civil Superintendent to join the team in the North West of WA, working on an 8:6 roster (flying both ways in company time)
You will be responsible for field Civil operations on the project in order to achieve timely and profitable completion of the project. You will be directly supervising field civil crews, including subcontractors. This position must demonstrate strong leadership, organisational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
- Extensive and relevant Civil infrastructure experience,
- Ideally have experience from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 civil contractor
- Proven ability to plan and manage projects, including the development of maintenance programs, scheduling resources, supervising multiple work teams and plant/machinery and programming works
- Understanding and ability to interpret Civil maintenance requirements, technical specifications and drawings
- Work in accordance with Downer’s Values and demonstrate commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, client, people and financial accountabilities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to develop within a large organisation that is continually growing
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Lifestyle, financial, health and well-being employee benefits.
- Downer works to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace that facilitates opportunity and respect. Our focus on gender and cultural inclusiveness is active and ongoing, and through various initiatives we aim to help close the gap between indigenous and non-indigenous communities.
How To Apply:
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Mark Rice for more information on 0459 375 997.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: 31 Jan 2022 W. Australia Standard Time