Job Description: THE ROLE You hustle and make it happen; play as a team, obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, execute and achieve targets and have a curious mindset. Be customer obsessed, go above and beyond to create amazing moments. Hit your targets. You're the key to a winning store. Be a Foundation... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
You hustle and make it happen; play as a team, obsess about delivering on what our customer wants, execute and achieve targets and have a curious mindset.
- Be customer obsessed, go above and beyond to create amazing moments.
- Hit your targets. You’re the key to a winning store.
- Be a Foundation Ambassador.
- Take direction, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
- Love our product and our customer
THE WINNING SKILLS
- You’re the ultimate casual legend. Available, reliable and can juggle priorities like a boss.
- You know what it takes to deliver what our customer wants.
- To your friends you’re the chatty one. You know how to talk under water.
- Keep it simple, fearless and fun.
We strive to empower our team to be the best they can, both at work and in their personal lives. Taking a whole-self approach, we enable our teams mentally and physically through wellness tools, resources & benefits.
- Own your development and accelerate your personal and professional growth through expert led development sessions and our award winning online learning platform YOU Learning.
- Try new experiences and develop your skills, zig-zagging your career through our 7 brands.
- Work hard, play hard; annual overseas incentive trips, community ambassador trips with the Cotton On Foundation and 50% discount for COG’s 7 brands.
From Australia to the world – The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia’s largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren’t afraid to think big.
About the Team:
Cotton On is the founding brand of the Group and has grown to become a global fashion destination with over 600 stores worldwide. We thrive on delivering the trends of the moment (always with our own twist) and inspire our community to have fun with it. Our product offering includes womenswear, menswear and accessories.