Ventia is one of the largest facilities management and engineering organisations in Australia and a Top 10 Defence industry partner. The size of the company and wide variety of industries we support provides significant opportunities for career development and a diversity of roles to grow into. We are currently seeking an experienced Principal HVAC Maintenance... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
Ventia is one of the largest facilities management and engineering organisations in Australia and a Top 10 Defence industry partner. The size of the company and wide variety of industries we support provides significant opportunities for career development and a diversity of roles to grow into.
We are currently seeking an experienced Principal HVAC Maintenance Engineer to join our team. We’d prefer you to be degree qualified, but are very open to someone who can bring hands on experience and industry know-how to the role.
We’re looking for person who can lead, guide and mentor the team, championing Ventia’s enterprise values of “Integrity”, “Collaboration”, “Challenge”, and “Ingenuity”.
- Review and authorise standard maintenance instructions, technical procedures, work instructions, job analysis, risk assessments and work schedules.
- Ensure compliance of all equipment and conformance to all client audits.
- Performance measurement, compliance and reporting for the HVAC engineering and technical components of Asset Management
- Responsible for advice to support equipment performance review and upgrade
- Submission of business cases for equipment amendments
- Drive all Risk and SHEQ outcomes for a positive team impact
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional data analysis and evaluation skills.
- Minimum 10 years experience in HVAC engineering, degree qualified or strong practical experience in a leadership role.
- Exposure to Asset Management is a plus.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Display effective interpersonal skills with an ability to mentor and develop technical staff.
- Strong knowledge of general IT programs and systems.
Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering or,
- Diploma of Engineering HVAC
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 120600