$30.81 – $39.12 per hour + 9.5% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging We’re seeking an experienced Registered Nurse that's motivated to make a change in the life of our elderly residents in Kingaroy! You’ll provide person-centred care to your residents, ensuring a safe environment within the facility and applying your clinical skills to... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
- $30.81 – $39.12 per hour + 9.5% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging
We’re seeking an experienced Registered Nurse that’s motivated to make a change in the life of our elderly residents in Kingaroy!
You’ll provide person-centred care to your residents, ensuring a safe environment within the facility and applying your clinical skills to improve their quality of life and independence. You’ll
- Assess, plan and implement client care within your scope
- Consider physical, social and psychological requirements
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are met
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members
What you’ll need:
You’ll be an experienced nurse who is driven to make a change in the lives of our elderly residents and enable their independence and well-being. You’ll demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and clinical problem solving skills
- Confidence in managing your time effectively, including an ability to work autonomously.
- 2+ years general nursing experience, post-registration
- Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration and unlimited work entitlements
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the free NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate on completion.
Supporting you to support others.
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
In May 2020 it became mandatory to have the influenza vaccination to either enter or work in a Residential Aged Care Facility. This was a legal direction triggered by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Recently, Queensland Health advised that employees working in a residential aged care facility are no longer required to have an influenza vaccination. Whilst the influenza vaccination is currently not a requirement, it is highly likely the vaccination will be a seasonal requirement moving into future years. We strongly encourage all employees across Aged Care and Community Services to obtain the seasonal influenza vaccination to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the vulnerable people in our care as well as their own.
Contact Person Julie Purcell
Contact Number 0418460149