If you LOVE customer service, this role is perfect for you! This opportunity is perfect for a recruitment consultant or SaaS sales professional eager to make a career change! Up to $120K First YR OTE & Up to $$160K Second YR OTE! Company Our client is an innovative tech company offering ASX Listed and SME... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
If you LOVE customer service, this role is perfect for you! This opportunity is perfect for a recruitment consultant or SaaS sales professional eager to make a career change!
Up to $120K First YR OTE & Up to $$160K Second YR OTE!
Our client is an innovative tech company offering ASX Listed and SME Companies temporary and contract staffing solutions through their cutting-edge employment apps & software. They are a first mover and as a result, have gained a competitive advantage by being the first to market to offer this service. Being first has enabled our client to establish strong brand recognition and customer loyalty before their competitors. Our client’s portfolio is very impressive and includes house-hold named companies, such as Deliveroo, Peter MacCallum, Volkswagen Group, Super Retail Group, and many more. The business is now in their fourth year and firmly established themselves within the market. It’s a fun and welcoming team environment. They still have a start-up working mentality.
They are a forward-thinking business, and you will be managing their key accounts. Also, promoting recruitment software to companies that is unique, trusted, and has the capabilities to service any sized business. The sky is the limit with this cutting-edge software and business! They focus on improving the way organisations hire staff and their software is saving companies thousands of dollars annually. The product sells itself and we are looking for a BDM to join this company through its rapid growth phase. Their mission is to become Australia’s tech unicorn.
You will manage and grow your clients into highly profitable accounts which you will massively financially benefit from. You will be based in Sydney, Melbourne, S.A OR QLD and have full autonomy in your role. You will have the option to work remotely or from their offices. They offer flexible working, and you will be given all the tools you need to succeed.
You will be joining a high-performing team of three BDM’s and inherit an impressive client portfolio. You will keep these accounts longer term and ensure they are well looked after. You will financially profit massively from growing the accounts over time. The commission on offer in this role is very lucrative and you will be financially incentivised for your hard work.
Skills & Experience
You must have the following to be successful for this opportunity:
- Strong Customer Service experience OR recruitment experience background in temporary and contract recruitment OR SaaS sales experience.
- Entrepreneurial hustle and mindset.
- Tenacious and operate at high activity levels.
- Customer-orientated and responsive to requirements outside of standard office hours.
- Self-motivated and invest in personal growth
- Straight-up customer service superstar! Capabilities to farm your accounts to be top-tier clients.
- Ability to work autonomously towards a goal.
- Proven experience selling to multiple stakeholders.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Join an award-winning start-up pre-Series A, with a serious ambition to be Australia’s next tech Unicorn. Our client has big dreams.
- Work collaboratively with your team members & engineering team.
- Cutting edge offices to work from
- Flexible working environment
- Massive earning commission and bonuses
- Support and set up for Working from Home with supporting work-life balance and integration
- Career and personal growth. If you are a high-achiever and want to grow your career, this is the place to be!
Do not delay and apply today! Interviews are taking place now. If you would like additional information about this opportunity prior to submitting your resume, please email email@example.com