As Australia's first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities. The role Come and join our team at Victoria Grange Aged Care facility where we are leading the industry in driving our award winning 'Better Together' model, raising the quality of living... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Come and join our team at Victoria Grange Aged Care facility where we are leading the industry in driving our award winning ‘Better Together’ model, raising the quality of living in aged care. At Campbell Place we are proud of our culture; we are an embracing and supportive team, we welcome resident preferences and choice, we connect to engage our community of residents, families and care staff.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Grade 5 Registered Nurse to join our friendly clinical team as a Registered Nurse in Charge on a part time basis working Monday to Thursday Day Shift (0700 to 1500), who is passionate about providing an outstanding level of clinical care.
What you will be doing
- Delivering individualised clinical based nursing care to our residents
- Promoting wellbeing and enablement, using a holistic approach when providing clinical care
- Supporting and mentoring care and clinical teams within the facility
- Conducting nursing assessments and developing care plans specific to the resident needs
- Providing an outstanding level of nursing advice and support to the resident and their relatives
- Developing supportive working relationships with fellow Nurses and treating Health Professionals to maintain the highest standards of care
- A warm, empathetic, reliable and resident focused team member
- AHPRA Registration and Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Previous clinical experience as a RN, within Aged Care
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) is highly regarded
- Experience in supervising junior colleagues in a clinical setting and a commitment to create a great place to work
- Satisfactory level of computer proficiency to record accurate resident documentation
- Availability to work permanent part time Monday to Thursday day shifts (0700 to 1500)
If you are looking for a rewarding role and a great work environment; apply now to help support our customers to thrive.
What makes us, us
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
- We’re all about making a bigger difference together
- We’re all about supporting your wellbeing
- We’re all about lifelong learning
The health, safety and wellbeing of our people and our customers is our highest priority. In recognition that COVID-19 is affecting the way we work and creating new and sometimes challenging issues for our people, we have special leave arrangements in place and strengthened safety measures to support employee mental health and wellbeing.
All successful persons will be required to provide proof of 2021 flu vaccination and a COVID Vaccination before commencing employment. Your talent acquisition specialist will help guide you through this requirement, we thank you for your understanding and support during these unprecedented times.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan please visit: https://www.australianunity.com.au/about-us/reconciliation-action-plan.