My State government client is looking to bring on a number of .Net developers on a contract basis. This will work across a large scale digital initiative that has a real social impact. They collaborate closely with other teams in NSW Government to architect and implement the right solutions, applying lean problem-solving to deliver value... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
My State government client is looking to bring on a number of .Net developers on a contract basis. This will work across a large scale digital initiative that has a real social impact. They collaborate closely with other teams in NSW Government to architect and implement the right solutions, applying lean problem-solving to deliver value within a complex ecosystem
They are looking for 6 Application Developers and a 1 Principal developer to join their team. The contracts will be for an initial 6 months with a view to extend.
My client is looking for a senior full stack engineer to join one of their many product engineering teams who values your growth and development and work life balance.
My client uses Agile practices to design and build fast stable software with quick time to market. They deliver their software on ReactJS (front-end), Microsoft .Net core (Back-end web api), Docker, Jenkins and SQL Server.
- Deliver the end to end digital transactions into their core system as specified and enable the public viewing of these transactions via the public register product
- Participate in design meetings to validate the UXUI designs before commencement of build
- Participate in peer reviews of other product team deliverables
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other workshops as required
- Extensive experience working in a fully agile software development environment
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5 and.NET Core 2/3
- Expert knowledge of React.JS, Html 5 and CSS(less and bootstrap)
- Solid experience in micro-services, API and contract driven design and development
- Solid experience with JIRA and GIT workflows
- Good experience with Dev/Ops using Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Good Experience with CI/CD
- Ability to work under pressure and meet hard deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working in collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams
- Highly collaborative, can-do approach, within and outside the immediate teams
If interested please send your CV via this job posting or contact Megan Edwards on or 0429 604 968 to discuss further.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button. For further information please contact Megan Edwards at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4444.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
We provide reasonable adjustments, including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please call 1300 254 257 or email