Hold needs based, insightful conversations with practitioners to add value, uncover personal and commercial aspirations and recommend tailored solutions Collaborate within the team and contribute to a high performance culture Play a key role in building and shaping the success of our team About The Role Role Location: 242 Pitt St., Sydney NSW 2000 Role... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | Australia
- Hold needs based, insightful conversations with practitioners to add value, uncover personal and commercial aspirations and recommend tailored solutions
- Collaborate within the team and contribute to a high performance culture
- Play a key role in building and shaping the success of our team
About The Role
Role Location: 242 Pitt St., Sydney NSW 2000
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
ANZ’s Business Banking division is an exciting business providing a full range of solutions to small businesses around Australia. Our customer focused proposition and enthusiastic, committed team has helped generate significant growth and we now have a number of opportunities for business to business sales professionals to join us and help build our success further.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and retention of an existing Health customer portfolio which focuses on delivering tailored, profitable solutions for the customer and business.
The ANZ Health team look after clients right across the sector, which include GP’s, medicals specialists, dentists, vets, physiotherapists, pharmacies and childcare just to name but a few. This role will be primarily focussed on managing a portfolio of existing health clients, acquiring new to bank clients as well as participation in relevant industry events.
To grow and be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring the following:
- Demonstrable experience in a business lending role, ideally within the Health practitioner market (including medical suppliers, key associations and industry groups)
- Customer centric approach and sound customer management skills
- Ability to conduct needs based and solutions focussed conversations with customers
- Effective relationship management skills, together with the ability to influence and negotiate to favourable customer outcomes
- Sound knowledge of all small to medium enterprise loan and deposit products, plus knowledge of all other PFS products and services
- Some travel and flexible working hours may be required.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself . If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS131234.