Before you start typing away, here are a few things you need to remember for us to publish your article.
Your article should be:
- A comprehensive and interesting piece that gives our readers knowledge or insights about career-oriented or related topics such as hiring, job hunting, career growth, tips on finding an employer, and other such related topics of discussion.
- A detailed and original article of your own and if you are writing about a topic that has been written about countless times, it must be a fresh new take about that topic.
- At least 500 words long but not over 2,000 words so that it’s not too lengthy.
- Well formatted with headings, bullets, and/or other crafted formatting techniques.
And must have:
- A unique or workable article headline.
- A featured image that sums up the article and if this image is not of your own, it must have image credit to the image owner.
- Your (author) bio that is between 50 to 100 words in length.
- A clear and concise purpose with the intent of bringing value and actionable advice to our community.
You can also add in:
- Additional images that are relevant to the content or the topic.
- Outbound links but it must be relevant to the article or a content resource that that organically fits within the article and must not be a link to a product.
- A link to your blog or where you write most of your content, we prefer this to be in your (author) bio.
- Not overly self-promoting content, we understand that you want to build backlinks and we do accept those if it flows naturally and if it is related to the article.
But by any means, we do not accept:
- Plagiarism and content that is not of your own.
- Articles that have been submitted already or simultaneously to other publications, the content you give us should be exclusively written for us.
- Press releases and unrelated articles that have nothing to do about the whole idea of our website.
Before sending your articles, remember that:
- We might edit your article or headline to best fit our blog.
- We might reject your submissions or request that you revise and resubmit your article submissions.
- It might take time to review your article submission and will require your patience before we publish it.
- We might use or derive content from your article for use in our own content such as newsletters, social media posts, and other such creative works that might contain your article in part or as a whole, and you specifically give the unlimited right to do so.